Friday, February 11, 2011

Cake and Flowers

Jill and Lane,
Here are pictures of similar wedding cakes - ours will be white, square with the ribbon around each base.  My cake will also have a "quilted" look to each tier with small diamonds placed in the corner of each square.  There will also be a strand of rhinestones run along the base of each tier. 

Anyways, I would like to have real flowers placed at the top of the cake and along the sides...similar to the picture below.  I'm still thinking about the bouquet. 

Thanks.
Namha

2 comments:

  1. Hi Namha,
    Laney here. The cake sounds beautiful. Are they using the edible diaminds in the corners of each square? I always thought they'd taste like rock candy, no pun intended.

    Flowers on the cake are no problem. We'll tie it in with everything else once we get that all settled. If you go to Beverly's Wedding Blog you'll see the ones I did for her cake. The arrangement was removable as a whole piece. Let me know the baker so I can contact them directly.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete