Friday, February 11, 2011

Flower Ideas

Welcome to your blog!   We have found that this method is often easier for our brides to communicate with both me and Lane about their florals and such.    In brief passing today, I came across a few photos that I wanted to share to get your feed back on.

Laney, as an FYI coming into this... Namha LOVED your centerpiece bases!   He red is not quite as deep as I initially thought... she is going to try to get us a swatch so we know what our target color is.  This is the linen that they have chosen ( YAY it is the one you and I both LOVED!)    We are doing this with the pewter napkins, and using both of  black bases you did, alternating tables.   As far as the actual flowers go, Namha is very open to just about anything... She likes the size and shape of the one you did here in the office, and likes the lilly grass as well.    I did find the red hydrangea, and red lillies, but I thought you would be better to advise on how to obtain the most affordable, yet elegant and blinged out floral arrangements!  I started a photo collection in this blog just to get some ideas out there... Please jump in and hit the ground running!  

Namha - Have no worries, Lane is AMAZING!







We discussed the possibilities of adding white to your bouquet, and you mentioned you may like the cascading.  This is a good example, although it needs bling.
 Roses and Callas
 Roses, Callas and Loops
 A nice mix of red roses, white tulips and loops of greenery, mixed with a cascade style


No comments:

Post a Comment